What we do with the information we gather
Any information we may gather via emails is strictly confidential. We will not disclose your information to any third party companies. We may request information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We send promotions or emails about new products, special offers or other information which you have requested
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Terms & Conditions of Sale
“The Company” means Ciret Limited
“Customer” means any company, person, firm or individual to whom goods are sold or supplied by The Company.
“Goods” means all goods, materials or articles supplied by the Company to the Customer.
All contracts for the sale or supply of goods by The Company shall be subject to the Terms and Conditions contained herein and any other terms and conditions as the company may stipulate or agree in writing.
a) All prices quoted by The Company are exclusive of value added tax.
b) Except where a written quotation has been given for a fixed period of time, all goods are sold at the prices ruling at the time of invoicing.
c) The Company’s prices include handling and delivery throughout the UK mainland for all orders over £175.00 (excluding VAT)
a) Where the Company has granted to the Customer a credit facility, payment is due on or before the last day of the month following the month of invoicing.
b) Where a credit facility exists The Company may withdraw or vary facility at any time.
c) The Customer shall pay to The Company all fees incurred in taking proceedings to recover any overdue accounts.
d) If the Customer’s cheque, payable to The Company, is not met upon first presentation then without prejudice to its rights and remedies in such a case, the customer shall pay to The Company £10 plus VAT in respect of each and every cost incurred
5. Retention of Title
a) All goods sold or supplied to the Customer remain the property of The Company until paid for in full.
b) If the Customer fails to make payment in full The Company is irrevocably authorised by the Customer to enter, without notice, any premises where such goods may be stored for the purpose of collecting and removing them.
a) The Company will replace or credit goods damaged or lost in transit provided that any shortages or damages have been clearly noted on the delivery document and signed by, or on behalf, of the Customer.
b) The Company must be notified of any shortage or damages within 5 workings days of receipt.
c) The Company cannot accept responsibility for deliveries that have been signed for by the Customer as complete and in good condition.
7. Delivery Charges
a) The Company cannot accept orders for delivery below £50 (excluding VAT)
b) Orders with a value in excess of £175 (excluding VAT) will include delivery to any UK mainland destination.
c) Orders with a value below £175 (excluding VAT) will incur a delivery and handling charge of £15 plus VAT, unless the order contains Beeline Paste, then a delivery and handling charge of £40 plus VAT will be added.
d) Where the customer requests delivery in a manner other than that selected by the company, an additional charge for delivery may be made at the discretion of The Company.
e) Normal deliveries are made Monday – Friday 8.00am – 5.30pm. We will attempt to accommodate any specific customer delivery requirements, but reserve the right to make a charge of £20 + VAT.
8. Force Majeure
The Company shall not be liable for any delay or failure in carrying out its obligations which is caused wholly or partly by reason of act of God, or any other cause beyond The Company’s control.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the images, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s)
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales
Further information concerning the terms and conditions of use and data privacy can be found at http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/gb.html or at https://www.google.de/intl/en_uk/policies/. Please note that on this website, Google Analytics code is supplemented by “anonymizeIp” to ensure an anonymized collection of IP addresses (so called IP-masking).