We are currently looking for a new Area Sales Manager for the Wales area
This is an exciting opportunity to join Ciret Ltd through its next growth phase. This position is a critical part of the Sales team, managing a successful region with a solid and established customer base.
The Area Sales Manager will be responsible for developing the role to exceed sales /margin targets, through an existing customer base and by targeting new potential customers for Ciret. They will be responsible for exceeding our customers’ expectations with the support of the entire Ciret business team to ensure success.
- Territory sales and profit Quarterly Targets.
- Completes strategic plans for Key Accounts that meet company standards.
- Achieves defined customer objectives as defined in Key account plans.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings to exceed customer expectations.
- Complete required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
- 3+ years of a successful sales role
- Self-starter with a driven attitude
- Excellent understanding of the sales process
- Degree preferred, but not required
- Outstanding communications skills
- The ability to work from a home office, and a track record of being successful remotely.
To apply for this role please email you CV and covering letter to email@example.com