Choosing the right product
Who would have thought there are so many products we could use within the painting and decorating industry which can be used for different applications? This section is here to help you to identify the best product to use for your project
It’s important to look after your decorating products…
Here we’ll give you tips to ensure your products last longer and maintain the excellent finish they were designed to offer.
How to clean your
Kana paint brushes
- Remove excess paint from filaments
- Clean oil, solvent based paints and varnishes in a suitable solvent following the solvent manufacturer’s guidelines.
- Clean water-based paints in warm, soapy water.
- Once clean, rinse and allow to dry naturally.
- The brush should be stored in its keeper to maintain shape. 6. Never soak brushes in solvent or water as this can damage the filaments.
How to clean you
- Wash it out thoroughly
- Make sure you keep doing it until no paint is visible
- To assist with this you may wish to use something similar to our Heavy Duty 7 in 1 Tool or our Soft Grip 6 in 1 Tool which both have a roller cleaning function.